Offering a complete suite of asbestos testing, inspection and consultancy services, Element supports customers responsible for commercial, industrial and domestic buildings in achieving compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012).
As one of the most hazardous materials used in building products, asbestos continues to grip international headlines. We are dedicated to providing complete management solutions through both testing and consultancy services. Our goal is to help you achieve asbestos management compliance and thus prevent exposure to asbestos on your sites.
Our services include:
- Compliance gap analysis and advice
- Production of asbestos management plans
- Electronic asbestos data management systems
- Asbestos training
- Project management of asbestos removals, both licensed and non-licensed
- Expert Witness Services
Surveys & Sampling
- Management surveys (ISO/IEC 17020)
- Asbestos refurbishment and demolition surveys (ISO/IEC 17020)
- Asbestos bulk sampling
- Bulk analysis (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Air monitoring & fibre counting (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Certificates of reoccupation (ISO/IEC 17025)
Working in a UKAS accredited laboratory, our experts strive every day to get faster, more precise results that are right the first time. All our asbestos testing services are performed in accordance with the relevant and required national legislation and international standards: CAR 2012, ISO/IEC 17025, and ISO/IEC 17020.
We have a large team of technically competent and qualified staff, trained to BOHS standards. Our extensive network of home and site based staff ensures that we have qualified asbestos site experts providing full coverage of the UK allowing us to provide a local and highly responsive service.
For more information about our asbestos testing lab, or to know more about our asbestos testing services, contact us today.