Element will be exhibiting at the World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) on June 26-28 in Paris, France. Discover our latest innovations and research development and stay posted about the trends of the industry, regulation and training.
About the event
The World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) is the leading event for the global civil nuclear energy community. The conference will celebrate excellence in the nuclear energy sector with the latest advances from around the world, including networking of several Generation III reactors, startup of major maintenance and decommissioning projects, and new technologies.
More details about the event here.
Element is part of the Equipment Qualification Services Alliance (EQSA), which brings together the best specialist qualification expertise and testing facilities in the UK and Europe.
During the event, you will have a chance to meet our testing specialists and learn how we can help you ensure that components and systems being manufactured for nuclear power stations perform their required functions throughout their operational lives.
Register today and join us in Paris!
Book a Meeting Today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s Nuclear Equipment Qualification (EQ) services including:
- Cost-effective advice, design support and guidance, from tender to qualification
- International regulations and applicable standards, with long-term bodies
- Accelerated ageing tests on material and equipment
- Vibration and shock testing on largest commercially available electrodynamic shakers
- Seismic testing on triaxial 3x3m table, with FEA support
- Electromagnetic compatibility testing (EMC)
- Accident conditions/design basis event testing
- Testing facilities for mechanical and corrosion resistance property determination
- Accelerated ageing testing
- Mechanical and corrosion resistance testing
- CE marking testing and certification and CE Notified Body services
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
Find out about the range of NDT services Element uses to evaluate the properties of a material, parts, products, welds, or systems without materially affecting the integrity of the items being tested.
Our materials testing labs are staffed by Engaged Experts working tirelessly to solve our clients' most complex technical and commercial challenges.
Find out about Element's range of metallurgical testing services, including microscopy, corrosion evaluation, hardness and on-site services.
Learn more about our laboratories - where they are located; the unique capabilities they have and how they can help you solve your technical and commercial challenges.