Element will be exhibiting at the World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) on June 26-28 in Paris, France. Discover our latest innovations and research development and stay posted about the trends of the industry, regulation and training.
About the event
The World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) is the leading event for the global civil nuclear energy community. The conference will celebrate excellence in the nuclear energy sector with the latest advances from around the world, including networking of several Generation III reactors, startup of major maintenance and decommissioning projects, and new technologies.
More details about the event here.
Element is part of the Equipment Qualification Services Alliance (EQSA), which brings together the best specialist qualification expertise and testing facilities in the UK and Europe.
During the event, you will have a chance to meet our testing specialists and learn how we can help you ensure that components and systems being manufactured for nuclear power stations perform their required functions throughout their operational lives.
Register today and join us in Paris!
Book a Meeting Today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s Nuclear Equipment Qualification (EQ) services including:
- Cost-effective advice, design support and guidance, from tender to qualification
- International regulations and applicable standards, with long-term bodies
- Accelerated ageing tests on material and equipment
- Vibration and shock testing on largest commercially available electrodynamic shakers
- Seismic testing on triaxial 3x3m table, with FEA support
- Electromagnetic compatibility testing (EMC)
- Accident conditions/design basis event testing
- Testing facilities for mechanical and corrosion resistance property determination
- Accelerated ageing testing
- Mechanical and corrosion resistance testing
- CE marking testing and certification and CE Notified Body services
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
Element has extensive experience in vibration testing services and our vibration laboratories feature electro-dynamic and servo-hydraulic systems that can replicate low and high frequency conditions.
Element has virtually total vibration testing capability with both electrodynamic and hydrodynamic systems. Our experts are here to help you through R&D, design validation and production validation.
With over 100 years of transportation industry experience, Element Warren can provide full-vehicle testing, climatics and environmental simulations, dynamics testing and many other critical services.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.