With a focus on 3D printing and smart manufacturing, this year MD&M West is putting a spotlight on making businesses more flexible and collaborative. Join us at the Anaheim Convention Center from 5 to 7 February to learn how Element’s extensive range of testing services can help you bring innovative medical device technology to the marketplace.
Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) connects thousands of advanced design and manufacturing professionals in Anaheim, California for North America’s largest annual MedTech conference. At the conference, you can test drive new technologies, find suppliers for all of your sourcing needs, and engage in educational sessions and demos with other like-minded manufacturers.
Element in Medical Device Testing
At Element we have over 40 years of experience partnering with companies across North America and Europe for their medical device testing needs. We offer 30 laboratories that are ISO 17025 accredited, and FDA/Health Canada inspected to test cardiovascular and orthopedic products, implantables, trauma devices, diagnostic instruments, tissue dressings and adhesives, therapeutic instruments, and drug and device delivery systems. Element also provides comprehensive material testing, metallurgical evaluation, and failure analysis services.
Element’s market-leading capabilities in Medical Device Testing leverage expertise from across the Element Group to provide a single source of supply for small, start-up ventures to large, blue-chip manufacturers. With us, you will be certain that you are getting quality data, a customer-centric experience and the right instrumentation for the job.
How do I schedule a meeting with Element’s experts?
Our team of industry experts will be on hand to discuss testing services and regulatory submissions to help you stay ahead in the global medical manufacturing community. Come see us at Booth #2093 and learn more about our services, including:
- Polymer synthesis, characterization, selection and performance testing
- Device prototyping
- Customized test rigs
- Small level pilot production
- Microbiological testing
- Method development and validation in pharmaceutical GMP testing facilities
- Trauma, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic and Spine Devices
- Material Evaluation
- Coating Characterization
- Safety and Package testing
- Event title: Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West 2019
- Date: 5-7 February 2019
- Booth: 2093
- Venue: Anaheim Convention Center, 800 W. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travel details: Click here for more travel Information
- Registration: Click here to register your interest in attending this event