Annie has 24 years of experience in the discipline of environmental testing, serving Environmental Consultants, Oil & Gas Operators, Refinery and Chemical Plants, Oilfield Service Companies, and Municipalities.
Through the years, Annie has gained extensive knowledge and experience in using a broad range of analytical methods to meet strict government, industry and regulatory guidelines. Her expertise is in Inorganic and Organic analysis in water, soil, air and waste, including VOCs, SVOCs, Heavy Metals, and Wet Chemistry.
Annie’s industry experience includes:
- 24 years in Chemistry and Environmental Lab Analysis
- LA state wide 29B order
- LA RECAP Program
- RCRA/Waste Characterization
- NPDES Permit
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Effluent Permit
- USA Region 6 Hurricane Katrina Emergency Response Contract –level III & IV deliverables
- BP Deepwater Horizon Incident – provided environmental testing with level IV data deliverables
- Shell Mercury Wipe Project – decontamination of mercury impacted process equipment during offshore decommissioning of oil & gas facilities