Element Materials Technology is the perfect partner for your Radio Testing and Approvals.
We work with radio manufacturers from the initial design phase with our Early Stage Qualification (ESQ®) services to support them through the testing and approval of radio products and components. Our ESQ expertise provides radio manufacturers guidance on the relevant regulatory requirements faced by clients before they reach the testing and approvals stage. We help radio clients achieve first time success and mitigate the risk of failing to meet critical regulatory deadlines.
Element is UKAS accredited to BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, a Notified Body for the Radio and Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive, a Telecommunication Certification Body (TCB) and a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) for Japan.
We can help with EMC and safety testing and assist manufacturers who want to take their radio and wireless product to the global market by providing the following radio testing services:
- R&TTE Radio Testing for CE Marking
- FCC and Industry Canada Radio Testing
- Radio Testing for the Japanese Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) technical conformity mark
- Bluetooth SIG Qualification
- ZigBee Testing and Certification Services
We commonly provide radio testing services for these technologies:
- Digital Transmitters: Bluetooth / WLAN / ZigBee
- Non-specific Short Range Devices (SRD)
- Land mobile radio
- Point to point microwave links
We can help radio manufacturers comply with the legal global market regulations for their products; our services allow clients to stay on top of regional standards and statutory regulations and meet the evolving demands of radio product approvals. Our radio testing services are fully supported by our worldwide regulatory certification services and can provide you with complete market access.