BM TRADA, Element’s market-leading team of certification experts, deliver Aluminum Stewardship Initiative (ASI) certifications to help producers demonstrate the sustainability of aluminum products.
The Aluminum Stewardship Initiative (ASI) is a global industry-led initiative to drive sustainability across the entire aluminum value chain.
ASI is recognized by external schemes in three broad categories, while others are in progress:
- Mining and Metals Standards
- Green Building Standards
- Environmental, Social and Governance Rating Schemes
BM TRADA’s ASI Certification Services
The ASI Performance and Chain of Custody Standards have been developed and designed to be globally applied and throughout the aluminum value chain. Benefits of seeking certification include:
- Demonstrate responsibility through the aluminum supply chain
- Promote stakeholder confidence about the use of aluminum products
- Address climate change issues expressed by consumers and industrial producers
To learn more about BM TRADA and the benefits of using aluminum for a sustainable economy, visit.
For more information about our ASI certification services or to let us know how we can help you manage your ASI certification requirements, contact us today.