Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined group will consist of more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located in over 30 countries across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing. The car we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects billions of people. Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety. It plays a key role in making the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
M-T: 8am-4:30pm, F: 8am-2:30pm
Our new Business Development Associate is an inside seller, responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Element clients and prospects. This role will expand business with dormant and existing accounts, provide increased touch points for accounts and is budget responsible for 200+ growth and retention clients. It is a responsibility to assure customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Establish and proactively maintain a strong professional relationship with key decision makers and influencers within assigned accounts
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers, acting as a liaison between the customers and Element
- Identify opportunities early in the sales cycle to ensure maximum share of wallet for Element.
- This exciting opportunity will ideally suit someone who has gained experience within a sales or business development environment. Someone who is confident engaging with clients, new customers and internal stakeholders alike.
- Experience in interpreting testing procedures and requirements is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to interface with clients, win new work and determine their requirements
- Ability to develop proposals including cost estimates, work plan and terms and conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Availability, flexibility and maturity to represent the company at a broad range of events/projects in the community, with customers and within the company
- Ability to plan, organise and manage work within the defined area of responsibility, together with the ability to review performance, identify problems and contribute to their solution
- Ability to apply logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- This role offers excellent opportunities to engage with other parts of the Element business, some travel and possible overnight travel may be required.
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success and that they are our most valued resource. A role with Element will always be demanding but we look to recognise and reward bright, original-thinking and hard-working people, regardless of their field of expertise.
We are an equal opportunities employer. For more details please contact Ben Norton in our Resourcing team: