Exova Materials Technology is part of the Exova Plc Group that during the fall of 2017 was acquired by Element Materials Technology. Together we are now one of the leading actors in the global TIC-sector, Testing, Inspection & Certification. During 2018 Exova will change name to Element and our part of the business will be included in the division Calibration & Testing Nordics. The head office will be in Linköping and together we are about 500 employees in 6 countries.
To meet the challenges of the aerospace market we are now recruiting for a Business Development Director to join our team in Linköping, Sweden. This role will work closely with a major customer account and requires extensive knowledge of operations and R&D within the aerospace industry. This exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to deliver strategic new business offerings across the entire Exova service range, including calibration and testing services.
- Establish and proactively maintain a strong professional relationship with key decision makers and influencers throughout the Customer business and at all levels.
- Identify opportunities early in the sales cycle to trade-up to the broader services our company has to offer.
- Represent the company at industry association meetings to promote our business and our market leading service offerings.
- To lead ‘access and persuasion’ steps in sales process, including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation and closing.
Desired skills and experience:
- A proven track record of successful key account management or business management.
- Experience to develop, sell to, and grow major corporate accounts, preferably within the aerospace sector.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and have experience of professional services sales.
- Strong influencing skills at an organizational and operational level, together with a consultative selling approach and expert negotiation skills.
- This opportunity would suit someone with a Bachelor or Masters degree in business administration or engineering, or the equivalent in-industry experience
- A thorough understanding of the commercial and cultural considerations of working within the Swedish Defence and Aerospace markets is highly desirable.
This position will involve considerable travel to and from various locations in Sweden and with some possible international travel.
Working within the Swedish Defence and Aerospace markets, the successful candidate will be required to undergo the appropriate security clearance process.
Interested? Then we want to hear from you today, apply by contacting Ben Norton in the Global Recruitment team via Ben.Norton@element.com