Job Title: Controller Germany (m/f)
- Must lead the Finance & Accounting function for Germany and drive results while demonstrating the ability to work with different functional areas
- General accounting at month end
- P&L and balance sheet reviews
- Partnering with the General Managers and the Division Directors
- Quarterly reporting packs for internal audit
- Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Implement the monthly closing, reporting, and analysis of the financial results
- Work with Senior Management to implement Profitability initiatives, Waste Eliminations and Working Capital improvements
- Provide monthly and annual comparative financial information to management for planning and to foster continuous improvements
- Assist in Financial Analysis for Capital Projects, reviews of new business quotations, and Product Line Profitability
- Ensure compliance for all facilities
- Develop and maintain cost and profit estimates for new and existing services and generating monthly cost reports and trends.
- Maintain and make recommendations for an adequate information system to measure financial and operational results (AX).
- Lead and develop the local Finance teams to ensure motivated staff that are aligned with working to the business goals.
- Monitoring and securing the delivery of reporting and analyses on time to appropriate parties
- Reviewing and coordinating the preparation of the quarterly forecast cycles and annual budgeting cycle.
- Ensure statutory financial obligations including audit, tax and other Government filings are completed on a timely and efficient manner (requires compliance with both local reporting requirements and IFRS).
- Continuously maintain current knowledge of all organizational accounting practices through seminars, webinars and professional conferences as needed.
- Able to travel within Germany and Europe up to 25% of time
- Minimum 5 years as an Accountant in a management role
- A university Degree in business administration, accounting or related field with preference to a professional Designation
- Ability to analyze financial statements, costs for goods and services, as well as, forecast revenue amounts and future values of assets and investments.
- Ability to identify financial risks for accounting systems and business practices within company.
- Ability to discuss prices, products and services and delivery arrangements with service providers and suppliers.
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Able to work cross functionally, interact with others in team and act as liaison between different departments.
- Able to take ownership of the function and have the knowledge and ability do drive change where required.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of applicable software programs (Microsoft Office/ERP/AX).
We are looking forward to your convincing application.