Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined group will consist of more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located in over 30 countries across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing. The food we eat. The water we drink. The car we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects billions of people. Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety. It plays a key role in making the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (German speaking)
37 hours per week
Reporting to the Tactical Marketing Manager and working as part of the tactical marketing team, our new Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing online content in order to add value to customers and expand the company’s digital footprint.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for execution of content, incl. web page, articles, white papers, e-mail and social media posts, ensuring alignment with strategy and latest digital/SEO best practice
- Create highly engaging content marketing campaigns to drive leads/subscribers
- Produce online and offline content, incl. email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Research content to ensure that it is accurate and technically and commercially viable
- Use SEO best practices to monitor and improve SEO rankings to generate traffic to our site
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Provide event marketing support in the form of email, website page creation and campaigns targeted at increasing event registrations, automation campaigns, post-show surveys
- Gain a working business knowledge of Element’s service offering, ensuring that campaign material is on-message for customers within the specified sector
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in German language
- Significant experience of content creation, incl. writing content for website SEO optimisation
- Significant experience in creating of a wide range of online and offline content
- Proficiency in web analytics software, SEO and keyword tools
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms - i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Ability to comprehend topics of a technical nature and communicate these as engaging marketing material via website pages, landing pages, articles, etc.
- Excellent MS Office skills and general compute literacy
Who are we looking for?
- Pragmatic individual with excellent detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, in an engaging manner in front of groups
- Excellent writing skills, plus the ability to generate fresh, fit for purpose, content
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative to work autonomously and manage a busy workload effectively
- Interpersonal skills - particularly in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success and that they are our most valued resource. At Element, we reward our employees with a competitive salary, impressive benefits package as well as a contributory pension and 33 days’ annual leave.
A role with Element will always be demanding but we look to recognise and reward bright, original-thinking and hard-working people, regardless of their field of expertise. Our experts bring passion and commitment to their work. Work for Element and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Find out why Element is the Employer of Choice within the TIC Sector by visiting our website. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
How to apply
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org