Purpose of this position
Element Materials Technology is looking to hire a Global Recruitment Leader to play a pivotal role in securing key technical and commercial talent across our laboratories, in support of our ambition to become the best and most trusted partner for our clients in the global Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) sector.
Reporting to the EVP, Human Resources, the successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team of our business at all levels to ensure that we have the right talent, in the right place, at the right time to support our customers rapidly evolving and increasing testing requirements and in the process to grow our team of 6,200 Engaged Experts located throughout the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an optimal talent acquisition strategy, to support the organic growth across our business, strengthening our recruitment model and managing a team of global resources
- Evaluate ATS technology and make recommendations as to what constitutes a ‘best in class’ solution for Element
- Collaborate with social network providers to build awareness of our employer brand proposition and grow talent pipe-lines
- Identify opportunities for recruitment process improvement to optimize the use of both existing and new recruitment processes.
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and vendors to ensure seamless candidate experience from first contact through to hire.
- Personally handle recruitment for critical roles and senior positions Manage candidate attraction and engagement at all stages of the recruitment process
- Minimum 10 years of experience as senior level recruiter across multiple disciplines and diverse geographies
- Must have worked in the industrial sector
- Commercially astute and comfortable handling data
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to Jessica Degnan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications
Friday 20th October