Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined group will consist of more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located in over 30 countries across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing. The car we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects billions of people. Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety. It plays a key role in making the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Project Coordinator – Wimborne
Hours of work: M-T: 8:30am-5pm, F: 8:30am-3:45pm
Working as the link between Responsible for the co-ordination and scheduling of external customer test requirements from order acceptance through to test completion with main responsibilities including:
- Ensure excellence in customer communications at all stages of a project, including but not limited to:
- Customer test schedules
- Managing expectations prior to and during testing
- Project progress updates
- Project delays and failures, including any additional costs
- Reporting delivery dates
- Postponements and cancellations highlighted to Commercial Manager
- Responsible for owning and delivering monthly revenue targets and weekly forecasting
- Ensure department managers are completing contract reviews in a timely manner
- Ensure sales order acknowledgements are issued in a timely manner and customers are aware of their input requirements
- Invoicing accurately and in a timely manner
- Providing support to Sales team to meet customer test dates at enquiry and or quotation stage
- Efficient response times to Sales and customers
- Liaise with Commercial and Department Managers to ensure that relevant facilities and staff are utilised, operations are aware of their commitments and revenue generation is optimised
- Ensure that agreed metrics are achieved – e.g. revenue versus budget forecasts, On Time Delivery Metrics and ‘First Time Right’ Metrics
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar planning, production and/or project coordination role
- Experience working within a technical environment
- Ability to coordinate customer requirements
- Exposure to the materials testing environment and working with test results and quotations
- Experience coordinating a busy workload and managing the needs of various stakeholders including the customer, operations, technical teams and sales
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to plan, organise and manage work within the defined area of responsibility
- Ability to review performance, identify problems and contribute to their solution
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- Ability to understand and respond to challenges with emotional intelligence to resolve conflict, working with colleagues to deliver a service that satisfies expectations
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success and that they are our most valued resource. A role with Element will always be demanding but we look to recognise and reward bright, original-thinking and hard-working people, regardless of their field of expertise.
Our experts bring passion and commitment to their work. Work for us and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send applications to email@example.com