Short Term Contract
39 hours per week
Element Newbridge is hiring for a Recruiter to join our HR Shared Services team for a short term contract beginning early May 2018. This 4 week assignment offers a fantastic opportunity to develop existing Recruiter skills within a fast-paced, diverse environment. Our team’s objective is to recruit top talent for our European business whilst providing the most engaging candidate experience at all times, with main responsibilities of this role including:
- Advertising vacancies via standard and specialist job boards, social media etc.
- Processing internal and external applications in an accurate, engaging and timely manner
- Shortlisting and screening applications against agreed and pre-qualified selection criteria
- Conducting targeted and proactive searches for top talent within the market to meet current and future recruitment needs
- Conducting market research and researching ad-hoc/local/specialist advertising routes, particularly when supporting niche recruitment
- Managing the full candidate experience by engaging at all stages
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within a similar resourcing role
- Demonstrable track record of delivering full recruitment solutions to a high standard
- Strong IT literacy skills including excellent MS Office experience
Who are we looking for?
- Highly personable professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent organisation skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a busy team as well as under their own initiative
- Ability to manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send applications to email@example.com