As the fastest growing Materials and Product Qualification Testing Company operating in the global Testing Inspection and Certification (TIC) sector, Element provides an outstanding opportunity for anyone interested in working in the areas of materials science, metallurgical science, polymeric science, mechanical engineering, applied chemistry, product qualification & certification and failure analysis.
For our locations in the Ruhr area, Germany we are looking for a Sales Manager Materials Testing & Aerospace (m/f).
- Marketing and customer acquisition
- Offer, negotiation and order completion
- Support in developing marked, customer and product strategies
- Support in compiling annual marketing plans
- Support in developing relevant marketing- and sales strategies to penetrate existing and new markets
- Development of new company services up to marketability
Acquisitions and customer care
- Systematic customer acquisition
- Intensive approach of potential customers
- Order- and non-order related customer visits
- Customer relationship care
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Obtaining of follow-up orders in close cooperation with our project leaders
Orders and projects
- Generating offers in cooperation with selected employees from technical areas, mostly project engineers or lab managers
- Compiling of forecasts using the company given standards
- Submission of tenders
- Following up on offers including customer requests, tracking of schedules etc.
- Negotiation of orders (technical, administrative, schedulewise)
- Order completion
Lab Managers and General Manager
- Successfully completed commercial or technical education (Marketing & Sales, Technical)
- Several years of work experience in the areas of marketing, sales and acquisitions
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and execute work independently as well as ability to team work
- Very good knowledge of German and English language both verbal and written, preferably French and Spanish
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Good technical understanding
Interested in this opportunity?
Human Resources Manager
Phone +49 (0) 40 2000397 41