Download your free article on cone calorimetry!
This article provides detailed information on:
- ∙ Using cone calorimetry to predict full-scale product performance
- ∙ The principle behind oxygen consumption
- ∙ Typical output summary of a cone calorimetry test
- ∙ A detailed list of materials applicable to the testing
- ∙ Specimen requirements
- ∙ Advantages of cone calorimetry testing
More from Element
Find out how our engaged experts use their experience to analyze how a material or product responds to a controlled fire challenge.
Fire and Flammability
Find out how Element conducts a range of flammability, fire testing and fire-resistance testing to ISO, NEBS, SAE, FAA and Roll-Royce standards.
Find out about warringtonfire's independent testing services for passive fire protection products.
Reaction To Fire
Find out how Warringtonfire's reaction to fire testing services help to provide a competitive advantage by demonstrating the product’s superior reaction to fire qualities.