Element will host our first EMC and Safety Testing Seminar of 2016, on Friday, 22 April, at the world-famous Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
This year's event coincides with major changes taking place across the CE Marking Directives. The seminar will cover a full range of insightful sessions including EMC, ATEX, Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Radio, Safety, and global product qualification. Attendees will also get an exclusive tour of the Stadium, home to Manchester City Football Club.
The ability to successfully test your products, ensure compliance and access new markets against a range of different legislation is at the top of the agenda for many companies. As a leading testing and certification group, Element specializes in supporting companies through the testing process and gaining certification for EMC, Safety, Radio, Environmental and Telecoms.
- 09:00 - 09:30, Registration
- 09:30 - 09:45, Introduction
- 09:45 - 10:30, CE Marking is changing - what do you need to know?
- 10:30 - 11:00, ATEX - placing your product in potentially explosive atmospheres
- 11:00 - 11:30, Morning coffee and networking
- 11:30 - 12:00, LVD - what do I need to know in 2016?
- 12:00 - 12:45, Radio devices are everywhere - so are you ready for RED?
- 12:45 - 13:45, Lunch and networking
- 13:45 - 14:30, EMC testing - what, why and how?
- 14:30 - 15:00, We've shown you how to trade with Europe - now for the rest of the world
- 15:00 - 15:45, Stadium tour
The seminar is going to be held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester. Originally developed for the 2002 Commonwealth Games, the Stadium has undergone huge expansion and been involved in some amazing sports-led regeneration projects in the community over the last 13 years. The event will end with a private backstage tour of the Stadium for all attendees.