Element scientists and engineers possess many years of experience, advanced degrees, and certifications in many sub disciplines including Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Metallurgical Engineering, Welding, and Corrosion. To support of our legal and insurance investigations, our laboratories use highly advanced analytical instrumentation, such as state-of-the-art Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM) equipped with ultrathin window Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS) systems, Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) for molecular analysis.We have established chain-of-evidence procedures and locked legal storage to properly handle evidence in accordance with established standards (e.g., ASTM standard practices E860, E1188, and E1492).We specialize in:
- Detecting defects or evidence of abuse
- Determining physical, mechanical or chemical properties of materials
- Assisting with subrogation claims
- Developing precision evidence analysis protocols
- Determining specification compliance
- Evaluating patent infringement
- Delivering detailed and convincing deposition and trial testimony
- Advanced instrumentation and qualified expertise
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.