Element helps you obtain essential ISO 17065 product certifications and third-party approvals for electronic, electrical, and mechanical products to achieve global market compliance for 167 countries.
Benefits of product certification and approvals
By undergoing the certification process, you obtain an endorsement from an independent and competent technical authority that your equipment meets the relevant requirements for your market now and throughout the certification's life. This is a powerful metric to differentiate your product from others and give your clients confidence that your products fully comply, thus mitigating their purchasing risks.
Your certification mark will allow you to:
- Fulfill regulatory requirements
- Access new markets
- Add value to your product
Product certification and approvals services
Assuring alignment with local and global regulations for target markets is essential to increase your global market share.
Comprehensive support for achieving product compliance can be provided in the following ways:
- Assessment and Compliance Program Development: Thoroughly evaluating needs and creating robust compliance programs.
- Testing Standards Guidance: Tailored advice on relevant national and international testing standards.
- Risk Evaluation: Conducting in-depth risk assessments to ensure compliance and product safety.
- Factory Inspections: Conducting accredited factory inspections to verify adherence to standards.
- Precise Technical Files: Expert guidance on compiling accurate technical files encompassing all necessary information.
- Documentation Management: Ensuring secure storage and management of technical files for accessibility and compliance.
- In-Country Testing Management: Providing comprehensive management of in-country testing procedures.
- Application Handling: Managing complete applications and documentation, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy.
- Coordination with Approval Authorities: Acting as a liaison with relevant approval authorities to facilitate a smooth approval process.
- User Manual Translation: Providing translation services to ensure user manuals are effective across languages.
This approach simplifies the journey to product certification and approvals, assuring adherence to global standards for market entry and expansion.
Supporting you through product certification and approvals
Our independent engineering simulation and product testing facilities, including EMC, Radio, Environmental, Medical, Product Safety, and Explosive atmosphere testing, allow us to perform the third-party product qualification testing required to meet all your certification needs.
Element supports a wide range of product certification programs, including:
- IECEE CB Scheme for International Electrical Safety and EMC
- IECEx Scheme for international explosive atmospheres
- Notified Body for CE Marking (Europe)
- FCC Radio and Telecoms equipment certification for the USA
- ISED radio certification for Canada
- Japanese radio and telecommunications equipment
- NRTL for safety and hazardous locations in the USA and Canada
Element's Global Market Access (GMA) team provide services to help those looking to export their products into the global marketplace and obtain international approvals and specific in-country certification.
The Element advantage
Whether the equipment is for industrial, household, or medical applications, Element can provide the required testing, assessment, and certification services. We also assist with specific approval requirements with different national bodies, local representation, and in-country testing.
Our experienced compliance engineers can provide guidance on standards, assist you with your technical document compilation, and advise on the fastest route to market. We also offer services, including managed approvals, arranging in-country testing, and providing local agents.
For more information about our product certification and approvals services or to request a quote, contact us today.
FAQ: What is the IECEE CB Scheme?
Our experts can help you learn more about the IECEE CB Scheme through their answering of the most frequently asked questions.LEARN MORE
How to Ensure Regulatory Compliance for your Electronic and Radio ProductsRadio regulatory compliance is not straightforward as there are still choices and decisions to make, and with that comes potential risks for manufacturers. READ MORE
Element can serve as your single point of contact for all of your global product approvals.
Commercial EMC Testing
At Element, we test thousands of products every year, having one of the largest capacities for electromagnetic (EMC) testing of commercial and industrial electronic devices.
Element offers wireless and radio certification services for FCC for USA, ISED for Canada, CE marking for Europe and MIC for Japan.
Element is a leading provider of product compliance and qualification testing services to its customers in the Aerospace, Construction, Defense, Digital Engineering, Energy, Life Sciences, Transportation, and Telecommunications industry sectors.