We would be delighted if you would join us for our Grand Opening Celebration of Element Aberdeen's new state-of-the-art Corrosion facility.
Opening on the 24th of January, the facility is the first purpose built, independent corrosion laboratory incorporating sour gas exposures in the area. Built to primarily support the Oil & Gas industry, it has the capacity to undertake standard corrosion tests, as well as bespoke, client driven procedures.
This new facility is an addition to the existing Aberdeen laboratory which has existing Fracture Toughness, Engineering Critical Assessment, Welding Engineering Services, Metallurgical Failure Investigation and Mechanical Testing expertise. The laboratory also houses a comprehensively equipped machine shop.
The Grand Opening will include:
- 15:00 Arrival and introductions
- 15:30 Official opening of facility by Sarah Vassey, President of the Institute of Corrosion
- 15:45 Presentations on Fracture Mechanics and Corrosion Capabilities at Element Aberdeen
- 16:15 Tour of the facility
- 17:30 Networking & drinks reception
- Date: Tuesday 24 January, 2017
- Location: Hareness Circle, Altens Industrial Estate, Aberdeen, AB12 3LY, UK
- Time: 15:00 to 17:30
- Contact: Ian Farquharson, General Manager, with any questions or to RSVP
Explore more from Element
Element provides an extensive range of sour corrosion services and environmental simulations
Element provides a comprehensive range of coatings services that range from large scale simulations to individual application tests
Learn more about our laboratories - where they are located; the unique capabilities they have and how they can help you solve your technical and commercial challenges
Oil & Gas
Element's global platform of laboratories offers advanced services designed to test and qualify materials intended for use within the environments of the future.