Growing our global platform of aerospace testing laboratories
As the largest independent testing company in the global Aerospace sector, we provide a comprehensive range of materials testing and product qualification solutions from a single source, that support the industry’s constant drive for technical innovation, while improving operational and cost efficiencies and ensuring that our customers get their products to market on time.
Through a combination of organic, inorganic growth and strategic investments we continue to grow our global Aerospace platform. Our most recent investments in Europe include the:
- Acquisition of TEAMS (Testing and Engineering of Aeronautical Materials and Structures) S.L. in the Andalusian aerospace industry epicenter, a Tier 1 supplier to Airbus in the European materials testing sector.
- Relocation, expansion and conversion of Element Sheffield, in to one of the UK’s premier material testing laboratories for the Aerospace sector.
- Acquisition of DNV GL’s four German materials testing laboratories employing over seventy engineers specialized in materials testing, metallurgy and failure analysis.
- Acquisition of TraC Global in the UK and China, significantly expanding our capabilities and capacity in DO-160 and Aerospace related product testing.
- Acquisition of GEVA (Gesellschaft für Entwicklung und Versuch Adlershof mbH), one of Germany’s leading aerospace testing companies performing product qualification testing on metallic and composite structures through static, dynamic fatigue and structural strength examinations for Europe’s most high-profile Prime airframe and aero engine manufacturers.
One partner, a comprehensive portfolio of testing services
Together, our global team of over 2,000 Engaged Experts operating out of 61 laboratories in Europe, the United States and China consistently delivers the Certainty of Element to the world’s leading aerospace manufacturers, providing testing for almost every material, component and system in use on commercial aircrafts today.
Product Qualification Testing
RTCA DO-160 Testing
Working with Element, our clients enjoy access to the most comprehensive EMC and environmental testing capacity of any independent Aerospace product qualification testing company in the world.
EMI - EMC
Find out how Element delivers electromagnetic compatibility testing solutions to RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-461 and Def-Stan 59-411 standards
Element can provide you with critically important data on your product or part's performance in response to typical or extreme environmental stresses and conditions.
With a large suite of structures testing inventory, Element has demonstrated the capability and the know-how to perform most complex and highly sophisticated test campaigns over the last decades.
Find out how Element's vibration testing services help to make certain that the products we test for our customers will perform safely and as expected when in the field.
High Cycle Fatigue Testing
Element provides HCF testing, which is used to determine the fatigue characteristics of components.
Find out how Element tests all rotating components within aero engines to help make certain that they are safe and reliable when in-service.
Find out how Elements comprehensive fuel system testing programs simulate in-service conditions at our world-class testing facilities.
Fire and Flammability
Find out how Element conducts a range of flammability, fire testing and fire-resistance testing to ISO, NEBS, SAE, FAA and Roll-Royce standards.
Hydraulics & Pneumatics
Find out how Element tests hydraulic and pneumatic based fluid power systems for the global Aerospace sector.
Engaged in testing virtually every material, component and system on commercial aircraft, Element's deliverable is Certainty.
Our customers have access to the full power and confidence of doing business with Element. As the largest independent testing company in the global Aerospace sector, we're in the best position to provide you with innovative materials and product qualification testing solutions, helping you secure capacity, expertise, and supply chain integrity only achievable by partnering with a single source partner like Element.