Meet with Element's world-renowned Engaged Experts at the CPhl North America Conference April 24-26 in Philadelphia, PA. Find out about our latest CMS product development & testing, clinical manufacturing, explore our discoveries in drug products delivery and secure your future partnership with us.
Why should I attend?
CPhl is an established pharmaceutical event with over 28 years’ experience of bringing Pharmaceutical industry leaders together under one roof. Each year CPhl offers fantastic opportunities to network with over 7,400 attendees, connect with Pharmaceutical players from over 40 countries and learn the latest industry trends at more than 110 hours of educational content.Our experienced pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry leaders are keen to share their extensive experience in providing high-value and high-quality pharmaceutical product development and testing services with you.
Learn more about attending CPhl North America 2018 here
Book a meeting today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Full CMC Product Development of both Innovative and Generic Drug Products
- Manufacture of Tox, Phase 1 & Phase 2 Clinical Batches
- Characterization of molecule and Pre-formulation studies
- pH/Solubility and Excipients Compatibility studies
- Formulation Development studies
- Full analytical and microbiological support for the above
- Evaluation and selection of Container/Closure systems (vials and syringes)
- Development and selection of Process and key parameters
- Development of Master Batch Records
- QC release and stability testing of marketed products
- Tech Transfer & Regulatory Documentation (IND, NDA, ANDA)
Element will be exhibiting at Booth No. - 1608.
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing, environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Discover white papers, resources, and advice from our world-leading Engaged Experts.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.
Thinking big is no small task. Read more stories about Element's growth, capabilities and expertise.