Meet with Element's world-renowned Engaged Experts at the NACE Italia Conference & Expo 2018: “A European event for the Corrosion Prevention” May 27-29, 2018 in Genoa, Italy.
Why should I attend?
Hear from Element's Mauro Ostacoli who will be presenting a paper and is acting as one of the event's sponsors.
Join our Corrosion specialist, Chris Fowler will be running an MR0175 workshop, chairing a session and presenting a paper on "Advances on Sour Service Testing".
About the event
NACE Milano Italia Section and NACE European Area join forces to organize the 2nd NACE Conference & Expo 2018 with the main aim of offering a unique opportunity
- To interface with researchers, engineers, end-users, facility owners, technicians and experts, representatives of leading organizations and companies from various disciplines and industries.
- To share the latest information on current issues, technologies under development, full-scale experiences, available equipment and products.
- To consider and discuss directions able to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions which address challenges in the fields of corrosion management.
For more information visit the event page here.
Book a meeting today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services and offered to the Oil & Gas industry, including:
- Coating Testing
- Corrosion Services
- Environmental Compliance Testing
- Failure Analysis
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics
- Hydrocarbon Testing
- Innovation & Research
- Materials Testing for Metals & Polymers
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Specialty Gas Standards and Equipment
- Weld Testing & Qualification
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
Explore more from Element
Find out about Elements extensive corrosion testing expertise in the Oil & Gas industry across a global network of laboratories.
Oil & Gas
Element's global platform of laboratories offers advanced services designed to test and qualify materials intended for use within the environments of the future.
Learn more about our laboratories - where they are located; the unique capabilities they have and how they can help you solve your technical and commercial challenges.
Discover blog posts, articles, white papers, webinars, and advice from our world-leading testing, inspection, and certification experts.