Join Element’s Engaged Expert, Andrew Smith, PE, Manager, Joint Arthroplasty who will be presenting at the Orthopaedic Manufacturing & Technology Exposition and Conference (OMTEC), 12-14 June in Chicago, USA.
Learn more about our latest developments in medical device testing, inspection and certification methods. Discover how new technologies can help you validate certainty in your medical products and confidence to go-to-market quickly and safely.
Why should I attend?
With over 1000 professionals in attendance, OMTEC is the world’s only conference exclusively serving the orthopedic industry. Andrew’s presentation, Additive Manufacturing (AM) – Mechanical Test Methods, will discuss how testing differs between AM and traditional devices and the strategies for developing additive manufacturing testing protocols.
Andrew oversees the tribology, arthroplasty, and metallurgical laboratories at Element Cincinnati, a Medical Device Center of Excellence. He is an active member of ASTM’s Committee F04 on Medical and Surgical Materials and Devices and holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Toledo.
More details about the event here.
Book a meeting today!
- Orthopedic and spine device testing
- Cardiovascular device testing
- Implantable, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment testing
- Microbiological testing
- Accelerated shelf life testing
- Medical device battery testing
- Medical device EMC testing
- Medical device safety testing
- Medical device wireless/radio testing
- Medical device regulatory affairs
- Medical device packaging testing