Element will be exhibiting at the 2018 CSPS Annual Symposium May 22-25 in Toronto, ON. This is your opportunity to learn about our latest product development & testing and find out how our experience and expertise can help bring your innovative ideas to life.
About the event
A joint Symposium with the Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (CSPT) and the Canadian Chapter of Controlled Release Society (CC-CRS) that connects the Pharmaceutical Scientists in Canada under the mission of 'excellence in research, development and training'. This years' four day symposium will address the possibilities of "Translating Innovative Technology to Patient Care".
For more information visit the event page here.
Element’s team of pharmaceutical industry leaders are keen to share their extensive experience in providing high value and high quality pharmaceutical product development and testing services with you. Please stop by at the Element booth to meet with our experts!
Book a Meeting Today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Full CMC Product Development of both Innovative and Generic Drug Products
- Manufacture of Tox, Phase 1 & Phase 2 Clinical Batches
- Characterization of molecule and Pre-formulation studies
- pH/Solubility and Excipients Compatibility studies
- Formulation Development studies
- Full analytical and microbiological support for the above
- Evaluation and selection of Container/Closure systems (vials and syringes)
- Development and selection of Process and key parameters
- Development of Master Batch Records
- QC release and stability testing of marketed products
- Tech Transfer & Regulatory Documentation (IND, NDA, ANDA)
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
Explore more from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing, environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Element expert to present at chemistry conference
Element engaged expert, Chris Swyngedouw, Group Technology Leader – Chemistry, has been invited to speak at the Canadian Chemistry Conference, 27-31 May in Edmonton, Canada.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.
Discover perspectives, resources, and advice from our world-leading Engaged Experts.