Element will be exhibiting at the 5th Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems 2018 conference on September 6-7 in Philadelphia, PA. Gain insights into our use of new technologies and latest materials and product qualification testing methods that enhance both transdermal and intradermal drug delivery.
About the event
The 2018 Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems conference is covering Advanced Design, Development, and Delivery of Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines. This two-day intensive conference brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
More details about the event here.
Stop by Element's booth to see how we can assist you with meeting strict demands of the global pharmaceutical sector, supporting your analytical development and product characterization needs as well as providing you with an accurate and independent assurance of safety and performance to reduce your costs.
Register today and join us in Philadelphia!
Book a Meeting Today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Full CMC Product Development of both Innovative and Generic Drug Products
- Manufacture of Tox, Phase 1 & Phase 2 Clinical Batches
- Characterisation of molecule and Pre-formulation studies
- pH/Solubility and Excipients Compatibility studies
- Formulation Development studies
- Full analytical and microbiological support for the above
- Evaluation and selection of Container/Closure systems (vials and syringes)
- Development and selection of Process and key parameters
- Development of Master Batch Records
- QC release and stability testing of marketed products
- Tech Transfer & Regulatory Documentation (IND, NDA, ANDA)
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
From research and development of some of the world’s most advanced corrosion resistant materials and coatings to routine monitoring of production parts, a proper corrosion testing program can drastically reduce the risks associated with corrosion.
Element secures pipe testing project for Middle East heavy oil development program
Element has secured a contract with ENGIE Fabricom to undertake pipe induction bend testing for a heavy oil development program in Kuwait.
Element's Global 'Materials Technology Center' for Metals and Polymers in the Oil & Gas sector
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.