Element’s team from Exova SL Pharma will be exhibiting at Pharma Sci 360, the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Annual Meeting on November 4-7 in Washington, DC. Find out about our latest drug development and manufacturing activities that help your organization bring new products to market in a timely and cost-effective manner.
About the event
AAPS PharmSci 360 combines the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a small niche gathering. The meeting will have five different tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences, many of the areas making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
More details about the event here.
This three-day event offers a fantastic opportunity to meet with our Pharmaceutical CMC Product development and quality control testing group. Learn from our Engaged Experts and benefit from their extensive experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology testing industry.
Be sure to stop by Element’s Booth #1605 in the exhibit hall for a consultation!
Book a meeting today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Full CMC product development of both innovative and generic drug products
- Manufacture of tox, phase 1 & phase 2 clinical batches
- Characterisation of molecule and pre-formulation studies
- pH/solubility and excipients compatibility studies
- Formulation development studies
- Full analytical and microbiological support for the above
- Evaluation and selection of container/closure systems (vials and syringes)
- Development and selection of process and key parameters
- Development of master batch records
- QC release and stability testing of marketed products
- Tech Transfer & Regulatory Documentation (IND, NDA, ANDA)
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing, environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Discover blog posts, articles, white papers, webinars, and advice from our world-leading testing, inspection, and certification experts.
Thinking big is no small task. Read more stories about Element's growth, capabilities and expertise.
Learn more about our laboratories - where they are located; the unique capabilities they have and how they can help you solve your technical and commercial challenges.