Come Join the Best
Are you looking for a new role working for the best and most trusted independent testing partner in the world?
Register to attend the next Element Recruitment Open House being held at our Huntington Beach, CA laboratory and see what it is like to work for the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of independent testing to the Global Aerospace sector.
Our Element Huntington Beach facility has been providing materials testing and consulting for Element clients worldwide since 1982. With over 100 multidisciplinary staff and state-of-the-art laboratories, this facility supports a diverse range of quality requirements, from routine high-volume testing to complex materials analysis and failure investigations.
The facility's Nadcap-accredited testing capabilities supply the foundation for quality control and product improvement for many industries along the West Coast, including aerospace, military, nuclear, and medical manufacturing.
This is an invitation-only event, and requires pre-registration before attending - please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you attend?
If you want to find out what it’s like to work for the best and most trusted testing company in the world, we encourage you to register to attend our Open House event. Our Engaged Experts will be on hand to answer your queries on the following industry areas:
- Mechanical / physical testing
- Chemical analysis
- Creep and stress rupture
- Heat treating
- Metallurgical analysis
- Microstructural analysis
- Sample preparation and machining / manufacture
Who should attend?
We are looking for Creep Technicians, Mechanical Technicians, Saw Cutters / Waterjet Cutters, Machinists, Metallurgists, Quality Engineers.
Highlights of our Open House Event
- Learn about Element – who we are, what we do, and the Certainty we deliver to our customers
- Meet the experts and hear about the kinds of work and specialist projects they work on for some of the most iconic companies in the global Aerospace sector
- Take a tour of the Huntington Beach facility and see the very latest technology our experts use each and every day
- Participate in a networking session to get to know the Element team and meet your potential new employer
- Event: Open House at the Element Huntington Beach, CA
- Address: 15678 Graham St., Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Date: February 7, 2019
- Time: Doors open/arrival at 4:30pm with a 5:30pm program start
- Check-in: Please bring a photo ID and allow time for a safety briefing
Getting to the Event
The Open House event will be held at our Huntington Beach Lab, 15678 Graham St. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 USA.
You may enter the facility from the front door on Graham Street and there is free parking on site; please follow signs for Element Materials Technology.
Make your registration today
Element's mechanical tests show whether a material or part is suitable for its intended mechanical applications.
Find out more about our metallurgical testing expertise and our comprehensive range services, from grain size analysis to fractography.
Element's laboratories help customers characterize the properties and behaviors of materials and components using varying loads, speeds, and environmental conditions to create predictive patterns of future behavior.
Discover blog posts, articles, white papers, webinars, and advice from our world-leading testing, inspection, and certification experts.