Join us on June 12th, 2019 at Surly Brewing Co. for a FREE evening of expert-led discussions about the testing challenges medical device manufacturers face and what you need to know to prepare.
Learn more about our latest developments in medical device testing, inspection and certification methods. Discover how new technologies can help you validate certainty in your medical products and give you the confidence to go-to-market quickly and safely.
About the event
The event is open to medical device industry professionals interested in learning more about device testing and outsourcing opportunities. Attendees will be able to join Q&A sessions led by our industry-leading Engaged Experts and invited customer presenters, and gain a competitive advantage by networking with peers.
Our Engaged Experts are experienced in every stage of medical device testing - from test protocol development and prototype/feasibility trials to testing for 510(k), CE, and other regulatory submissions. Don’t miss an opportunity to discuss your testing, certification and approval challenges with our industry-leading experts in a relaxed setting.
As a comprehensive medical device testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing and metallurgical analysis to material characterization and microbiological evaluation.
Location: Surly Brewing Co., 520 Malcolm Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Appetizers and drinks provided
- 4:00-4:20 - Medical Device Testing with Element and Additive Manufactured Device Test Methods and Pitfalls, Maciej Jakucki, Element's Medical Device Testing Manager
- 4:20-4:40 - EMI/EMC and Radio Testing Overview, Matthew Nuernberg, Operations Manager, Element Materials Technology
- 4:40-5:15 - Customer Case Studies, Element medical device customers present on mechanical testing, EMC/EMI, and other tests
- 5:15-6:00 - Appetizers served outside Scheid Hall
- 5:15-6:00 - Customer presentations continued
- 6:00-6:30 - The Surly Story, Bird’s Eye View Brewery Tour
- 6:30-7:00 - Discussion and networking
More from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing, environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Preventing Fretting Corrosion of Orthopedic Devices
The human body is a corrosive environment that can compromise the performance of orthopedic devices. The test methods outlined in this article aid in preventing fretting corrosion in your device designs.
Cardiovascular Device Testing
Element specializes in a wide range of testing for cardiovascular devices, such as stents, grafts, occluders, catheters, heart valves and pacemaker leads.
Test Protocol for Medical Devices
A protocol and plan will mitigate your risk, prevent confusion, set clear expectations, and preserve the necessary information for future reference and use.