When and where
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - Royal Geographical Society, London
Who should attend?
- Hear direct from experts in the timber, civil engineering and fire industries
- Learn more about timber from source to end use
- Meet and discuss the day's topics with BM TRADA and Warringtonfire's engaged experts
- Network with your industry peers
- TRADA Advisory Line Live ‘surgery slots'
Find out more
Download brochure (includes programme and session information).
Click here to go to the booking page.
More from Element
Consulting & Engineering
Find out how Element uses its 30 years’ experience in Infrastructure Services to provide consulting and engineering support services to building management, manufacturers, civil engineers, architects, consultants and contractors.
Find out about Element's comprehensive range of evaluation services for building materials used in the construction industry, to help make certain that the materials will perform as expected when finally in-situ.
Cladding & Facade
Find out more about Element's cladding and facades testing services, from air tightness to water penetration, acoustic, and fire testing on a variety of products and cladding materials.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.