Meet with Element's experts at CPhl Worldwide November 5-7 in Frankfurt, Germany. Learn the latest in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) product development, testing services, clinical manufacturing support, and drug product delivery. Network and learn about partnership opportunities.
Why should I attend?
CPhI Worldwide connects thousands of pharma professionals and suppliers from around the world under one roof. Its co-located events ICSE, P-MEC, FDF, InnoPack & BioProduction are each divided into product-specific zones for specific products and interests. Element will be exhibiting in the ICSE zone at booth #121H80.
Learn more about attending CPhl Worldwide here.
Book a meeting today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Pre-formulation and formulation development
- Drug/excipient/packaging compatibility
- Early stage stability studies for active drug substances and product formulations
- Clinical manufacturing (phase I and phase II)
- Media Fills
- Microbiological development and QC testing
- Stability indicating assay development, method validation, and forced degradation studies
- Extractables and Leachables testing
- Filter validation studies
- Full ICH stability storage and testing
- Technology transfers
Ready to meet with one of our experts? Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule an on-site meeting at the show.
More from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing, environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Element provides a wide range of microbiological analysis projects for medical devices, from pathogen and bioburden testing to endotoxin and cytotoxicity analyses.
Discover white papers, resources, and advice from our world-leading Engaged Experts.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.