Meet with Element's experts at CPhl Worldwide November 5-7 in Frankfurt, Germany. Learn the latest in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) product development, testing services, clinical manufacturing support, and drug product delivery. Network and learn about partnership opportunities.
Why should I attend?
CPhI Worldwide connects thousands of pharma professionals and suppliers from around the world under one roof. Its co-located events ICSE, P-MEC, FDF, InnoPack & BioProduction are each divided into product-specific zones for specific products and interests. Element will be exhibiting in the ICSE zone at booth #121H80.
Learn more about attending CPhl Worldwide here.
Book a meeting today!
Schedule a meeting with one of our Engaged Experts to discuss Element’s comprehensive range of services offered to the Pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Pre-formulation and formulation development
- Drug/excipient/packaging compatibility
- Early stage stability studies for active drug substances and product formulations
- Clinical manufacturing (phase I and phase II)
- Media Fills
- Microbiological development and QC testing
- Stability indicating assay development, method validation, and forced degradation studies
- Extractables and Leachables testing
- Filter validation studies
- Full ICH stability storage and testing
- Technology transfers
More from Element
As a comprehensive testing partner, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a single supplier source for all of your testing needs, from mechanical testing and environmental simulation to EMC and wireless device testing.
Element provides a wide range of microbiological analysis projects for medical devices, from pathogen and bioburden testing to endotoxin and cytotoxicity analyses.
Discover blog posts, articles, white papers, webinars, and advice from our world-leading testing, inspection, and certification experts.
Local laboratories, global platform
Doing business with one of our laboratories enables our clients' access to our global platform of expertise, capacity and capabilities.