The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the perfect opportunity to connect with Element.
Our experts can help you develop superior products, cut costs, and minimize potential risks. With our extensive testing and regulatory support services, you can compete quickly and effectively in evolving markets including batteries, connected vehicles, connected devices, and connected medical devices. Stop by one of our booths at CES Jan. 5-8, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center to learn more!
North Hall: Booth #8931
Featuring Connected Technologies & Medical Devices
- Carrier approvals for all major carriers in North America and Japan
- 5G, OTA, wireless, radio frequency and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC & EMI) testing
- Regulatory testing for medical device product development 510(k) testing, medical grade polymer testing
- Antimicrobials, microbe-resistant coatings, and more
- Approvals for CE/UKCA, FCC, FDA, ISED
West Hall: Booth #4767
Featuring Connected Mobility testing services
- Automotive, electric / hybrid and autonomous vehicles testing
- Approvals for CE/UKCA, FCC, ISED, E-Marking
Connected Technologies Services
Medical Device EMC Testing
Our medical device regulatory affairs experts partner with electronic medical device manufacturers from the design conception, identifying appropriate testing standards for their products.
EMI & EMC Testing
Element performs electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing for a variety of medical devices and components, including implantable devices, diagnostic tools and therapeutic equipment.
Automotive EMC Testing
Element’s automotive EMC testing services ensure the safety of your electric components, systems and sub-assemblies, meet EMC requirements for E-Mark certification and get to market as quickly as possible.
Mobile and Cellular Devices
Find out how Element tests a diverse range of mobile and cellular devices for use across the world