Join us for an educational seminar on defence and aerospace testing, featuring expert presentations and discussions on various topics crucial to defence, aviation, maritime and land equipment testing, ranging from EMC testing to digital engineering to environmental simulation. Whether you're an engineer, developer, manufacturer, supply chain manager, or certification professional, this free seminar is tailored to provide you with valuable insights and knowledge that will help your business to accelerate the process of developing and manufacturing fit-for-purpose equipment to the most exacting of safety standards.
About the event
Date: December 6, 2023
Time: 08:30 AM - 16:00 PM GMT
Location: Element Wimborne, 74-78 Condor Cl, Woolsbridge, Three Legged Cross, Wimborne BH21 6SU
Our agenda for the day is filled with informative sessions led by industry experts. Here's a glimpse of what's in store for you:
- 8:30 AM: Check-in, Badge Collection, and Networking
- 9:00 AM: Seminar Kick-off with Technical Director, Steve Hayes
- 09:10 AM: Unlocking the World of DO-160, Will Beasley
- 09:35 AM: Exploring EMI Requirements, Jacob Rutterford
- 10:00 AM: HIRF & Reverb Testing, Steve Hayes
- 10:30 AM: Coffee & Networking
- 11:00 AM: Direct & Indirect Lightning Testing, Dan Morgan
- 12:00 PM: Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 PM: Lab Tour
- 02:00 PM: Lightning Strikes: Insights and Solutions using COMSOL Multiphysics, Richard Chippendale
- 02:30 PM: Understanding Environmental Requirements, Chris Stone
Who should attend?
This seminar is aimed at professional engineers working in the field of aerospace & defence design and development, manufacture, and certification. It provides a unique opportunity to enhance your knowledge and network with experts in the testing industry.
Don't miss this chance to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in defence testing. Register for free by filling in your details below.