Razvan is a Principal Consultant working across Aerospace and Energy Transition industries.
Razvan completed a PhD in Computational Aerodynamics as part of which he studied unsteady transonic aerodynamics phenomena that represent a risk to the safety of modern transport aircraft.
Following his PhD, Razvan joined Element Digital Engineering (at the time Norton Straw), where he expanded his expertise to a broader use of computational tools to support clients across a number of industries, in particular Aerospace and Energy transition.
In line with the global direction towards net zero and using his passion for Aerospace, Razvan has developed new capabilities for modeling Liquid Hydrogen fuel systems.
- Collaborated with the German Aerospace Centre to provide a new understanding of unsteady transonic aerodynamics
- Patented a novel air sterilization device
- Developed a new business stream around supporting Energy Transition
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Hydrogen Economy
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- MEng in Aerospace Engineering
- Energy Transition
Element Digital Engineering
Utilize modeling, simulation, data science, and other digital solutions to help our customers solve complex problems.
Our team helps you get the most from your assets and products at every stage of the lifecycle to help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Take your business on a digital transformation journey with Element to drive performance, predict future outcomes and solve complex problems.READ MORE