Richard brings a wealth of experience developed through thirty years of introducing new products including design, analysis, test and manufacture in the aerospace Gas Turbine industry and transferring that knowledge into the Nuclear Industry.
After studying for a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Richard has been part of many of the gas turbine product development programmes powering todays civil airline fleets and defense products globally.
Having lead both design and manufacturing teams across the globe, Richard offers a broad insight into resolving the many problems of introducing and operating high technology solutions across multiple disciplines and stages of a products life cycle.
Richard is based in the Derby office of Element Digital Engineering.
- Leading the design, analysis and validation teams for many aerospace gas turbine products
- Developing and deploying design and analysis methods for rotating turbo-machinery
- Introducing new technologies into both product designs and manufacturing processes
- Deploying aerospace methodologies for new product Introduction (APQP) into a nuclear industry environment
- Product Certification
- Finite Element Analysis and Structural Integrity
- Materials Testing / Product Testing
- Digital Engineering
- Aerospace Engines
- Energy Nuclear
- Chartered engineer (CEng)
- Bachelors (BEng) Mechanical Engineering
- Member of the IMechE
- Gas Turbines
Connect with Richard on LinkedIn
Element Digital Engineering
Utilize modeling, simulation, data science, and other digital solutions to help our customers solve complex problems.
Our team helps you get the most from your assets and products at every stage of the lifecycle to help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Take your business on a digital transformation journey with Element to drive performance, predict future outcomes and solve complex problems.READ MORE