The sour service corrosion testing laboratories are accredited to ISO 17025. Element has one of very few laboratories to achieve this stringent accreditation. Element's sour services laboratories provide comprehensive support for upstream materials evaluation and qualification testing. Accreditation to ISO 17025 confirms the laboratories commitment to rigorous quality practices.
Element offers the following ISO 17025-accredited standard sour service test methods:
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) test in accordance with NACE TM0284
- Tensile test in accordance with NACE TM0177, Method A
- Bent-Beam test in accordance with NACE TM0177, Method B and/or ISO 7539-2
- C-Ring test in accordance with NACE TM0177, Method C
- Double-Cantilever-Beam (DCB) test in accordance with NACE TM0177, Method D
Element offers sour service materials qualification testing in accordance with the NACE MR0175/ISO 15156-2 and 3 international standard, and oil & gas industry specifications and requirements including:
- EFC Publication 16, Annex A
- DNV-OS-F101 supplementary requirements for sour service
- Total GS EP PLR 211, Appendix 4
- API 5L 44th Edition, additional provisions for PSL 2 pipe
- Client-specific R&D, e.g., API PRAC Small-Pipe testing
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.