Element engineers and scientists have substantially reduced the research and development costs in time and labor for countless clients with HALT/HASS services. It is a proven method of shortening the time-to-market period. Our experienced staff has the training and expertise to apply the many benefits of HALT/HASS testing—as well as those of all our specialized instrumentation and equipment—to your specific product or process.
HALT/HASS System Performance
The HALT/HASS testing chamber is capable of combining high rate thermal cycling with triaxial random vibration at six degrees of freedom (6 DoF).System Performance
- HALT/HASS Temperature Range: -100° to 200° C
- HALT/HASS Temperature Change Rate: 60° per minute
- HALT/HASS Temperature Stability: ±1° C after stabilization
- HALT/HASS Vibration Type: Repetitive shock, tri-axial noncoherent. Product experiences 6 degrees of freedom broadband random vibration.
- HALT/HASS Working Area Ranges: 30-48” x 40-48” x 36-48” high
- HALT/HASS Maximum Vibration Power: 60 grms
- HALT/HASS Frequency Ranges: 5 to 5,000 Hz and 5 to 20,000 Hz
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.