Element’s market-leading team of certification experts, BM TRADA, offer integrated management system audits to ensure systems work together to meet your organization objectives. Integrated certification streamlines processes and reduces duplication without compromising the individual system.
Management systems are usually set up in isolation, often to different timescales and aims. Preferably, these systems should be integrated and work together to meet all of the business objectives.
By using an integrated approach, organizations can achieve efficiencies that would not be possible when auditing management systems individually.
BM TRADA offers integrated management system certification to ensure all systems comply with the requirements of the specific standards.
We build audit programs that meet business objectives and maintain effectiveness in a way that would not be possible by considering each management system individually.
Which management systems can be integrated?
A standard structure has been introduced in the new ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, making these the most common for integration:
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management (ISO 14001)
- Occupational health and safety management (ISO 45001)
BM TRADA can audit any combination of these systems as well as a wide range of other management systems that suit the individual needs of your company. We will discuss your needs and build an audit program that delivers certification most efficiently.
The benefits of an integrated management systems certification
Integrated management system certification will demonstrate your commitment to aligning your processes into a logical structure and make sure your operations run smoothly and efficiently. Benefits include:
- Streamlining the business into an individual framework that benefits the entire organization
- Reduction in the conflict between separate business systems
- Reduced duplication, documentation and auditing time
- Improved efficiency and a reduction in costs
- Improved internal and external communication as teams and processes become more closely aligned
For more information on how we can help with integrated management certification, please contact us.