For projects that require accurate dimensional measurements, Element Materials Technology dimensional scientists measure up in every way: capabilities, expertise, timeliness, and presentation of your results.
Our professional inspection team uses cutting-edge measuring devices and technology to quickly generate accurate verification of your designs and manufacturing processes, and then compiles your data into professional, detailed reports. From tool and die verification through reverse engineering, Element dimensional inspection services can help you shorten production cycles, identify and correct component problems, and improve quality control.
Your industry and applications
Element services support a variety of industries and applications, including CAD drawings, machined parts, medical devices, lofted contours, tool wear monitoring, tooling and fixtures, castings and forgings, fasteners, printed circuit boards, and injection molded parts.
All inspections are performed in strict accordance with international, government, industry, and customer specifications, standards, and practices.
- Tool & Die Verification: At the very beginning of your manufacturing process, Element ensures precise, reproducible results for a successful product.
- First Article Inspection: Element provides fast, accurate 1st article inspection and verification of your design and manufacturing processes, helping you maintain an aggressive time-to-market plan.
- Reverse Engineering: Element experts can take design models or new, modified or undocumented components and generate the engineering data files needed for precision reproduction.
- Mold Qualifications: Fragile or small parts are no problem for Element. Using special techniques and materials, our experienced inspection professionals are able to quickly provide accurate dimensions under the most adverse design conditions without destroying your part.
- Process Capabilities: Studies In today’s competitive market, you need to continually monitor and improve your processes and services to meet your customers’ needs. Element offers the expertise, analysis, tools and data to help you develop a system that ensures continual improvement in quality and productivity.
Curves, angles, flatness, straightness
Large or small, 2D or 3D, CAD model or blueprint—Element has the precision machines and tools to accurately measure everything from complex surfaces to curves and straight lines. We maintain an exceptionally clean and stable laboratory environment to ensure total quality control.
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.