Every year brings more information—and more regulation—to the building products industries. As a designer or manufacturer of building products, you know that all your components must perform as designed to meet critical compliance standards.
Whether you work with traditional wood, steel, or aluminum materials—or with new composites like glass fiber, thermoplastics, cellular vinyl, or PVC—Element knows how to provide accurate evaluations.
Element experts evaluate railings, sheathing, building panels, beams/girders, floors and roofs, and other deck and rail components.
Paints and coatings
Performance testing for your finished products should factor in stains, paints, and coatings. Element coatings experts help you measure the efficacy of your surface treatments.
Element chemists and polymer experts provide:
- Physical Properties Testing: Adhesion, Thickness, Impact Resistance, Hardness, etc.
- Accelerated Weathering: Fluorescent UV, Xenon Arc, Controlled Humidity, etc.
- Accelerated Corrosion Testing: Salt Spray, Cyclic Corrosion, Fog Immersion, etc.
- Environmental Exposure: Controlled Temperature/Humidity, Chemical Compatibility, Thermal Cycle, Thermal Shock, Autoclave, etc.
In addition to mechanical testing for bolts, screws, and other fastening hardware, Element laboratories are qualified to test concrete, stone, and masonry anchor products for:
- Tension - Pull-Out - Strength
- Shear Strength
- Environmental Exposure
- ASTM C 97
- ASTM C 170 / C170M
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.