Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services are offered by Element to analyse the strength of complex structures and systems to provide an accurate prediction of how a material, component or structure is likely to respond when subjected to structural and/or thermal loads. FE services are offered to support product development, simulation of service loading conditions, design optimization, life prediction and failure analysis.
We use the recognized industry standard Abaqus, MARC, Nastran and SolidWorks software to perform FE simulations.
Our FEA service range includes:
- Static Stress Analysis
- Design Optimization
- Non-Linear Analysis
- Large Deformation and Contact
- Time Dependent Analysis (Creep, Stress Relaxation)
- Crack Growth Modelling (J-Integral, Cohesive Zone, Virtual Crack Closure Technique)
- Fatigue Life and Durability Analysis
- Damage Tolerance of Composite
- Dynamic Analysis Including Frequency and Vibration
- Impact and High Rate Deformation
- Engineering Critical Assessment of Structures
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Thermal-stress Analysis
- Fluid Diffusion/Permeation into Polymers
These services are further complemented by a wide range of material testing capabilities to generate material property data for input into FE models and also to develop test rigs at component and structure level to generate data for the validation of FE predictions.