Element’s high-capacity product qualification labs are your single-source provider for DEF STAN 00-35 environmental testing services.
Expertise in DEF STAN 00-35 Testing
DEF STAN 00-35 encompasses a wide range of environmental test methods. It includes vibration, shock, acoustic noise and more, as well as climactic testing requirements, such as temperature and humidity, sand and dust, altitude, and pressure, among others. Our engineers are experts at performing DEF STAN 00-35 testing on a range of military and defence products, systems and line replacement units for land, sea and air domains.
Military and Defense Testing
Element is equipped to perform DEF STAN 00-35 environmental testing to all revisions. Our labs routinely provide testing, certification and design support across the UK. With multiple locations equipped to handle DEF STAN 00-35 requirements, we help you meet your contractual requirements on time, with high levels of accuracy and expertise.
Our robust DEF-STAN 00-35 environmental testing services cover products and systems used in every facet of military and defense programs. We are also provide testing in accordance with other, similar standards, including MIL-STD-810 and RTCA DO-160.
More Defense and Aerospace testing from Element
Although DEF-STAN 00-35 covers a wide range of test types, Element offers a range of environmental test methods for aerospace, military and defense equipment. Some of our other standards include:
MIL-STD-810 Environmental Engineering Considerations
RTCA DO-160 Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
DEF-STAN 59-411 Electromagnetic Compatibility
MIL-STD-461 Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics
DEF STAN 00-35 Chapter 2 Mechanical Testing
- Vibration Testing:Test M1
- Shock Testing: Tests M3 and M6
- Drop, Topple & Roll Testing: Test M4
- Impact Testing: Test M5
- Acoustic Noise Testing: Test M8
- Bounce Testing and Bump Testing: Test M11 and M12
- Acceleration Testing: Test M13
- Lifting, Stacking, Bending and Racking Testing: Tests M15, M16, M17, and M18
DEF STAN 00-35 Chapter 3 Climatic Testing
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Altitude Testing: Tests CL1, CL2, CL3, CL4, CL5, CL6, CL7, CL10, CL11, CL12, CL21
- Rapid Decompression Testing: Test C9
- Rain, Hail, Dust and Sand Testing: Test CL19
- Dust and Sand Testing: Test CL25
- Driving Rain: Test CL26
- Drip-proofness, Immersion and Sealing Testing: Tests CL28, CL29, CL30
DEF STAN 00-35 Chapter 4 Chemical and Biological Testing
- Mould Growth: Test CN1
- Salt (Corrosive) Atmospheres: Test CN2
- Contamination by Fluids: Test CN4
- Corrosion Testing: Test CN5
More from Element
Element can provide you with critically important data on your product or part's performance in response to typical or extreme environmental stresses and conditions.
Element has over 50 years experience in working with a wide range of Defense Product and System manufacturers from the initial concept of their products and on to the complex testing that is required of modern defense equipment.
EMC Testing Services
Find out about Element's comprehensive range of EMC service and testing capabilities in the USA, UK, and Germany.
Product Testing Laboratories
Element's product qualification testing labs span the US, UK and Germany, providing testing services to clients in Aerospace, Transportation, Oil and Gas and more.