Element provide a range of specialist ambient air quality testing solutions to many organisations across the both the governmental and the environmental consulting sectors.
Our air quality monitoring stations are equipped with the latest real-time USEPA approved monitoring instrumentation and we apply recognized best practice throughout the testing process. Our capabilities cover the full spectrum of air quality testing, including NO / NO2, SO2, CO, O3, Non-Methane / Methane Hydrocarbons, and BTEX utilizing both continuous and non-continuous methods.
We also have stack sampling and emission testing teams who specialize in CEMS/PEMS RATA testing as well as routine process compliance work using US EPA promulgated methods.
Our services include:
- Baseline air quality testing for EIAs
- Process industry boundary monitoring programs
- Meteorological studies
- Statistical/directional analysis capabilities
- Real rime US EPA reference method equipped air quality testing stations
- Cost effective techniques are also available in real time for shorter studies or snap shot assessment
- Basic diffusion tube services and wet chemistry testing
- Odor monitoring and assessment
- Stack sampling and emission monitoring