Air pollution is a major environmental and health concern in our world today. Strict regulations monitor indoor and outdoor air quality to protect public health and environmental safety.
Element has laboratories throughout North America, Europe, and the Middle East outfitted with advanced testing equipment and a global community of experts ready to assist you in achieving and maintaining environmental compliance in air quality monitoring.
From initial assessment to consultancy to help you reach compliance, we provide a broad spectrum of air quality monitoring services covering stack emissions testing, ambient air quality modeling and dispersion, fugitive emissions, and indoor air quality assessments.
If you have any questions about air quality assessments or requirements, please contact an expert today.
Standards & Guidance
- HSG173 Monitoring strategies for toxic substances
- MDHS 14/4 general methods for sampling and gravimetric analysis of respirable, thoracic, and inhalable aerosols.
- MDHS 102 Aldehydes in Air
- MDHS 104 Volatile organic compounds
- BS EN ISO 16000-4: 2004 Diffusive sampling and formaldehyde in air
- EN ISO 16000-6: 2011 VOCs in air by active sampling
- BS EN 16017-2: 2003 VOCs – indoor, ambient and workplace air by passive sampling
- BS EN ISO 16000-3: 2001 formaldehyde and other carbonyls in air by pumped sampling
- CEN/TS 17021
- EN 1911
- EN 12619
- EN 13211
- EN 13284-1 with MDHS 84
- EN 13725
- EN 14789
- EN 14790
- EN 14791
- EN 14792
- EN 15058
- EN 15259
- EN 16911-1
- EN 1948
- EN 1948:4
- EN 14385
- EN ISO 21258
- EN ISO 23210
- EN ISO 13833
- VDI 4257
- ISO 11338
- ISO 12039
- ISO 15713
- TGN M22 (flexible scope)
- PD CEN/TS 13649
- US EPA Method 7D
- US EPA Method 11
- US EPA Method 316
- US EPA Method 26/26A
- US EPA CTM 36
- US EPA CTM 033
Stack Emissions Testing and Consultancy
Find out how our stack emissions testing services help our customers to prevent exposure, reduce emissions, improve air quality and achieve regulatory compliance for the industrial installations they operate.
Ambient Air Quality Modeling and Dispersion
Find out how we help our customers comply with regulations for ambient air quality and dispersion modeling.
Find out how we help our customers comply with all relevant UK stack emissions regulations with fugitive emissions monitoring for airborne particulates.
Indoor Air Quality Assessments
Find out how our qualified occupational hygienists can assess indoor air quality looking at chemical, physical, and biological parameters to help our customers comply with regulations.