Element offers a wide range of high-quality geotechnical engineering and testing services for the public, commercial, and private sectors.
Our geotechnical services experts have extensive experience in program development, site reconnaissance, field exploration, field and lab testing, geotechnical evaluation, construction inspection and testing, and environmental engineering.
Geotechnical Services and Construction Engineering
Element is an accredited geotechnical engineering company with a full-service soils analysis laboratory and materials testing capabilities. We can deliver a wide range of geotechnical project support from routine classifications to complex soil and strength analysis tests. Whether performed in one of our accredited laboratories or onsite, Element can support projects of every size and scope. Special testing services and field laboratories can be provided as needed by the project specifications.
All geotechnical services are performed using ASTM, AASHTO, or other applicable specifications and guidelines.
To learn more about Element’s geotechnical services, please contact our experts today.
Our services include
- Program Development
- Geotechnical Evaluation & Field Exploration
- Geotechnical Investigation Site Reconnaissance
- Field and Lab Testing
- Construction Quality Control Testing
- Environmental Engineering
- Foundation and Pavement Design
- Expansive/Collapsing Soils
- Settlement and Subsidence Analysis
- Field Permeability Testing
- Underpinning and Special Foundations
- Landslide Analysis and Control
- Dams, Reservoirs and Dam Studies
- Settlement Problems
- Hydroelectric Facilities
- Compaction Monitoring and Testing
- Dynamically Loaded Foundations
- Slope Stability Problems
- Soil and Rock instrumentation and Blast Monitoring
- Shallow Foundations, Deep Foundations, and Rigid Mats
- Braced Excavations and Tie Back Walls
- Construction Dewatering and Drainage
- Earth Retaining Structures and Reinforced Earth
- Tunnels, Pipelines, and Utilities
- Creek, River and Waterfront Protection
- Deep Dynamic Ground Improvement, Surcharge and Grouting
- Highways, Airports, Railroads, and Pavements
- Slope Design, Soil, and Rock Stability
- Projects with Pilling Contractors Using a Pile Driving Analyzer (PDA)
Standards we test to
M164, M252, M294, PP1, PP6, T 30, T 88, T 89, T 90, T 99, T100, T166, T180, T191, T208, T216, T244, 265, T310, T312, TP1, TP5,
C 97, C 99 / C99M, C 117, C 127, C 128, C 131, C 136, C 142 / C142M, C 170 / C170M, C 535, C 566, D 421, D 422, D 698, D1556, D2172, D2216, D2435, D2726, D3203, D4318, D4867, D5444, D6307, D6925, D6927, D6938
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.
Explore more from Element
Non Destructive Concrete Testing Services
Element provides a full spectrum of non-destructive evaluation (NDE) and non-destructive testing (NDT) services for concrete structures and materials.
Find out about Element's building performance testing services including fenestration testing, wall system and air barrier testing, and performance testing and evaluations of building systems including HVAC.
Building Materials Testing
Element offers a complete set of building materials testing to ensure the materials are safe in their application, compliant and ultimately fit for purpose.
Environmental Compliance & Safety
Element’s industry-leading environmental compliance and safety services help our customers to demonstrate the highest possible standards of environmental compliance and socially responsible performance.