Not all material qualification requirements are automatically covered by standard methods. Often, our clients wish to explore material performance limits; accommodate particularly severe operating conditions, or investigate new materials and equipment design. So, in addition to providing materials testing according to recognized international standards (e.g., ISO, ASTM) Element has many years of experience in developing custom solutions, according to specific client requirements.
This experience includes:
- The design, fabrication, and commissioning of test rigs and fixtures
- The use DAQ software for instrumentation; measurement of pressure, temperature, strain, displacement, fluid flow
- The use of machine control software: control of temperature, pressure, actuation devices
- Image processing software: fracture surface analysis, dimensional change.
- New operating procedure development