About Element Jeddah
Element Jeddah is an ISO 17025 accredited materials testing laboratory, which specializes in testing of soils, construction materials and environmental samples. Located in Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea, we serve customers from a wide and diverse range of industries including Oil and Gas, Construction, Infrastructure and Environment.
The laboratory is supported by our major Saudi facility located in Dammam, Eastern Saudi Arabia and other on-site facilities throughout the Kingdom.
Our dedicated specialists in Jeddah have extensive knowledge and experience in materials science, construction materials technology, environmental field sampling and analysis and Industrial Hygiene.
Element Jeddah offers a wide range of in-country services complying with internationally recognized standards including;
- Wastewater, ground water and potable water testing
- Soil physical and chemical analysis
- Fresh and hardened concrete
- Ambient air and indoor air
- Stack emissions monitoring
- Industrial hygiene monitoring and risk assessments