Webinar Raw Materials Testing and CGMP Stability Services
What is raw materials testing? How does it work? What information does the testing provide? When should I use it?
Ben Vanasse, Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) subject matter expert at Element, provides an overview of raw materials testing and CGMP stability services. His presentation includes:
- An introduction to raw materials testing
- An explanation of the advantages of specific equipment
- Specialized techniques including pharmaceutical release testing, trace metals analysis, identification of unknowns as well as storage and stability testing
- Explanation of quality systems used for raw materials testing
- Customer service techniques to ensure quick and accurate results
To learn more about the broad range of techniques used to ensure your raw materials are suitable for use, please fill out the form below for access to our free recorded webinar.