Even in the current challenging economic environment, employers must maintain safety and health standards in the workplace—and the regulations aren’t going to go away anytime soon. Your scaffolding product must meet specifications to support these regulations, as well as your own quality and efficiency standards.
Supporting scaffolding and shoring quality control
To succeed, scaffolding and shoring manufacturers combine sound business practices with safety and quality goals for themselves and their customers. Let Element help you meet your goals with accurate and efficient testing to the scaffold standards that matter to you and your business.
- Research & development: Element scaffolding testing experts support early R&D stages with positive material identification, deformulation (reverse engineering), investigative chemistry and analysis.
- The manufacturing phase: From mechanical testing to environmental simulation to performance testing, Element scientists and engineers smooth the bumps on the road to market. Our failure analysts can turn oversights into opportunities, reducing future costs and surprises.
- Meeting standards: Your Element project team is equipped with advanced instrumentation and advanced knowledge of industry codes and regulations. In addition, they’re connected to the full resources and expertise of other experts and laboratories in the Element network, coast-to-coast. Your materials, your products, and your process will receive a high level of attention and response from the right team—quickly and accurately.
Testing your scaffolding products
Element experts serve Scaffolding and Shoring industries with:
- Load testing of scaffolding, shoring, and accessories per customer specified standards, including: ANSI A10.8, CAN/CSA S269.2-M87, ANSI/SSFI SC100-5, OSHA 1926, SSFI RP-102
- Capability of testing 1, 2, and 3-tier systems
- Point and uniform loads for accessories
- Video verification of testing and product evaluation, still photo documentation
- Ultimate failure load of the scaffold system and allowable working loads that incorporate industry safety standards.
- Failure analysis
- Corrosion testing
- Metallurgical testing
- Mechanical testing
- Product evaluation, including
- Environmental simulation
- Shock/Vibration testing
- Accelerated aging/stress
- ANSI/ASSE A10.8
- ANSI/SSFI SC100-5/05
- CSA S269.2-M87-CAN/CSA
- SSFI RP 102
Ready to request a quote?
Our deliverable is certainty - high quality data, test reports and certificates that you can absolutely rely on when making decisions about your materials and compliance. Engage with an expert today.