How to get in touch with Element at PCB East
Stop by our booth and connect with our experts at PCB East, June 4-7, at the Boxboro Regency Hotel and Conference Center, located at 242 Adams Place in Boxborough, MA.
Can't make it? Just fill out a short form to request more information.
How Element provides value to the electronics manufacturing industry
Unparalleled delivery time and program management
You'll experience unparalleled project delivery time, regardless of size, duration, or location, with robust program management and seamless communication
Unmatched testing capabilities and capacity
Built-in redundancies in capacity de-risk your development cycle, and extensive geographic reach ensures convenient, localized support
Unrivaled clarity, quality, and accuracy
You'll receive test results with unmatched levels of accuracy, quality, and clarity - plus, you'll have direct access to top engineering experts for technical guidance
Key services we provide to the electronics manufacturing industry
Element offers a comprehensive range of printed circuit board (PCB) and printed circuit assembly (PCA) testing services, including:
- Conductive anodic filament (CAF) testing
- Conformal coating inspection and testing
- Electrochemical migration (ECM) testing
- Electronic component and PCB assembly testing
- Ion chromatography (IC) testing for electronics
- IPC testing and certification
- PCB cleanliness and contamination testing
- PCB cross-section (microsection) analysis
- Printed circuit board (PCB) failure analysis
- Solderability testing
- Surface insulation resistance (SIR) testing
- Solder joint reliability testing
- Destructive physical analysis (DPA) of electronic components
- Tin whisker testing
- Failure analysis for electronic devices and components
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM)
IPC training and certification courses
Element's Master IPC Trainers offer essential training for anyone working in the printed circuit board industry. Join one of our scheduled IPC training sessions, or reach out to schedule remote or in-person training at your location. Click here to learn more about our IPC training and certification courses.
Global reach with a local approach
With labs worldwide, including spanning North America, we've got you covered wherever you are. Think global, with the convenience of local service. Click the location icon to learn more about the key capabilities of each lab.