Element San Jose
Element San Jose (formerly known as PCTEST San Jose) was founded in 1989 by a group of former Federal Communications Commission (FCC) engineers, to meet the growing needs of many of the world’s leading technology product manufacturers, to have their products and devices independently tested against a diverse range of FCC regulatory requirements.
Following its formation, the laboratory rapidly became a specialist provider of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) testing, Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) and Over the Air (OTA) testing and certifcation services to the international mobile device and cellular sector.
In 2011 Element Columbia became a Verizon Wireless Authorized Test Facility for 4G/Long Term Evolution (LTE), which complimented its service range at the time.
The laboratory’s full service range of testing and certifcation services includes:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Electromagnetic Interference (EMC/EMI) and Radio Frequency (RF) testing and certifciation services
- Field Interoperability Testing (FIT)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) testing and certifcation
- Lithium Battery testing and certification
- 4G/Long Term Evolution (LTE) conformance, testing and certification
- Over the Air (OTA) testing and certifcation
- RF Parametric and Protocol testing and certification
- Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) testing
- SunSpec Alliance test and certiifcation
- Verizon Wireless Open Development certification testing
Element San Jose is now the preferred, independent test house for many of the major cell/smart phone and electronic device manufacturers operating world-wide today.
To find out more detailed information about the full range of services, go to www.pctest.com